Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and 99 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales in excess of $3.1 billion and employs more than 39,500 sales associates worldwide.
We empower our team of more than 33,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways, HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
We’re currently hiring Customer Service / Baristas to work at the Lambert International Airport.
The Customer Service / Barista is responsible for:
• Providing customer assistance in stores by completing sales transactions, completing returns, and processing voids for associates.
• Administering the Mystery Shop program and training programs.
• Ensuring consistent application of all company and local customer service policies.
• Providing training.
• Performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager.
As a full time employee you will receive:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacations
• & More!
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
(M/F/D/V). Drug Free Workplace (DFW)